Egungun.net
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Bénin à la une!!!

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

attention aux 419 lisez ceci

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Bio-guerra
AMOUCHANNN
Bio-guerra

Masculin

attention aux 419 lisez ceci Empty
MessageSujet: attention aux 419 lisez ceci   attention aux 419 lisez ceci EmptyJeu 16 Mar - 22:12

de nelson-selvin" <nelson-selvin@bol.com.br
Dear Donat,

Greetings, My name is Mr.Nelson Selvin, the regional manager of International commercial bank of Cotonou Benin branch in the westernregion of Benin Repbulic.I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 42 years old married with two lovely kids.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I.

As the regional manager of the bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Cotonou Benin at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2004 business report,I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made five millioneight hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars ($5,850,000.00)which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware off.

I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer,and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made

the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account under few working days.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction.send me mail as soon as you receive this message if you think we can work together so that we can go over the details.

You can as well contact me with me through this box
Dear think about this mail and get back to me by
re-confirm to me with the followings.
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) company's name,position and address.
4) profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to prove yourself.

Truly yours,
Mr.Nelson Selvin.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.egungun.actifforum.com
Philosis
AZIZAMAN
AZIZAMAN
Philosis

MessageSujet: Re: attention aux 419 lisez ceci   attention aux 419 lisez ceci EmptyVen 17 Mar - 10:43

C'est la VERSION Anglaise des Détrousseurs du NET.
Des MALFAISANTS.... OUI !!!
Ce sont nos propres frères qui se cachent derrière ce Trafic ... attention aux 419 lisez ceci Assome2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Assome2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Assome2 tuer tuer tuer attention aux 419 lisez ceci Mdr attention aux 419 lisez ceci Mdr attention aux 419 lisez ceci Mdr
http://brico-travaux.blogspot.com/
Bio-guerra
AMOUCHANNN
Bio-guerra

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: attention aux 419 lisez ceci   attention aux 419 lisez ceci EmptyVen 17 Mar - 19:15

Il ne m´aurront pas car j´ai les yeux ouvert meme en dormant.YOU NO PLAY YOU attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2 attention aux 419 lisez ceci Smil2
http://www.egungun.actifforum.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: attention aux 419 lisez ceci   attention aux 419 lisez ceci Empty

attention aux 419 lisez ceci
Page 1 sur 1